Top-notch, tenacious salesperson wanted!
We are enthusiastic about our new business strategy and have an opportunity to add a salesperson to our team. Hooray!
Are you energetic and self-motivated? Are you hungry to make sales and do you thrive on the rush they give you? Do you have a keen understanding of the social, branding, marketing and business space in Omaha and beyond? dd|a – an intensely strategic and creative, award-winning “brandscaper” – is looking for an outstanding salesperson.
So the question is: Do you fit the bill, or do you know someone who might? Read on …
You must be comfortable in a high energy, fun, and collaborative environment where strategically creative, brand-driven solutions are born out of a desire to rise far above average, predictable results. This position will challenge you to extend your persuasive communication skills across a variety of channels, and cultivate strong partnerships with new clients. You will make this new position your own and truly drive the evolution of the company and your own career success. The sky is the limit!
- Generate new leads through networking, research/online prospecting and other proactive outreach; and efficiently keep in contact with existing prospects – nurturing their understanding of the value that partnership with dd|a will add to their organizations.
- Develop a long-term new business strategy targeting local, regional, national and international industries/companies. This will entail contributing to and overseeing implementation of dd|a’s social media expression and thought leadership, which includes leveraging white papers and case studies written by team members, connections made by the firm’s principals at conferences and speaking engagements, and PR opportunities.
- Research and analyze market trends, and develop recommendations for the firm’s business strategy about new developments, products, services, niche markets, etc.
- Document business development progress, keeping a detailed, up-to-date record of dd|a promotion and lead-generation activities, materials and timelines.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop detailed proposals, and facilitate content preparation from different practice areas, including research, strategy, design, web development and project management.
- Feisty appetite for sales (and an enthusiastic taste for the branding and marketing industry, of course).
- Integrity, dependability, organization, communication skills … all of the usual stuff. In short: if you’re a kind, trustworthy person and not a slouch, you’ll be in good shape.
- Willingness to travel as appropriate, and/or conduct professional meetings and presentations via the web.
- Passion for collecting/employing Nerf battle gear, fanatic appreciation of Apple products and an affinity for the musical stylings of Bob Dylan are appreciated but not required. Laughter is.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors Degree in relevant field preferred. Related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of two years experience supporting a sales, marketing or development department. Show us that you can sell in our field.
Competitive compensation and commission schedule. Health insurance, retirement savings plan and profit-sharing program provided.
Send resumes to:
dd|a | 818 South 75th Street | Omaha, Nebraska, 68114
Attn: Jill Samuelson | VP Operations and Account Services